GET 15% OFF YOUR SEASON 2 BLACK LOVED MAJERZEY BY MAJOZI
EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Get 15% off your Season 2 Black Loved Majerzey by Majozi, and stand a chance to WIN a 2nd Majerzey.
Offer valid until 9 August 2021.
MAJOZI / AFRICA MADE ONLY 15% OFF DISCOUNT OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the period from 12 July 2021 until 9 August 2021, get 15% off your proudly Africa The Loved Majerzey by Majozi (“Majozi”), subject to the terms and conditions as set out herein (“the offer”).
- The offer is provided by Majozi / Africa Made Only in association with The Insider SA television programme, which is produced by Cardova Trading (Pty) Ltd (“Cardova”).
- The offer is available when placing your order on Africa Made Only and using the special deal code: TheInsiderSA.
- Once you’ve made your purchase you will automatically go into a luck draw to win a Majerzey by Majozi of your choice.
- This offer is valid until 9 August 2021 only (offer period).
Offer Terms and Conditions
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- All purchases are subject to availability and subject to standard terms and conditions as promulgated by Africa Made Only from time to time.
- Majozi, Africa Made Only and/or Cardova, their affiliates, directors, employees, representatives, advertising agencies and suppliers will not be liable for the failure of any technical element relating to the offer that may result in any booking not being successful.
- The offer is not negotiable.
- Majozi and Africa Made Only reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the offer, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which Majozi and Africa Made Only deems necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this offer and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against Majozi and Africa Made Only and/or Cardova, their affiliates, directors, employees, representatives, agencies or suppliers.
- Any queries regarding your order/s must be escalated to Africa Made Only via one of these channels https://www.africamadeonly.com/pages/contact-us and not to Cardova.
- Cardova disclaims all liability which may arise as a result of your use of, or attempt to use, the offer and or any services or products acquired or otherwise received from Majozi / Africa Made Only.
- By making use of the offer you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of use of the offer as detailed herein.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Important clauses which may limit our responsibility, place an obligation on you to indemnify us, involve an acknowledgment of any fact or involve some risk for you will be in bold and italics. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
1.1 The Insider SA (Competition) will be run by Majozi and Africa Made Only (Majozi, Africa Made Only) in association with Cardova Trading (Pty) Ltd (Cardova).
(collectively the organisers/we/us/our).
1.2 Each person entering the Competition (entrants/you/your) and/or accepting the prize in terms of this Competition agrees and accepts that the Competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on him/her.
2. Competition Period
2.1 Entries for the Competition will open at 17h30 on Monday, 12 July 2021 and will close at 23h59 on Monday, 9 August 2021 (Competition Period).
2.2 The organisers reserve the right (on its sole and absolute discretion) to extend, shorten, suspend the Competition Period or terminate the Competition for technical, commercial, and/or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control.
3. Who can enter
3.1 In order to be eligible to enter the Competition:
3.1.1 you must be a legal, permanent resident or citizen of the Republic of South Africa residing in South Africa;
3.2 Notwithstanding clause 3.1, you are not eligible to enter this Competition if:
3.2.1 you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the organisers of the Competition, or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the organisers;
3.2.2 you are an immediate family member of any of the persons specified in clause 3.2.1; or
3.2.3 you are a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
4. How to Enter
4.1 Purchase a Loved Majerzey by Majozi via Africa Made Only and use the special deal code: TheInsiderSA to automatically be entered into the competition.
5. How the winners are determined
5.1 The draw for this Competition will be random and done by means of an automated system.
5.2 Africa Made Only will notify the Winner by messaging the Winner directly via the contact details provided at time of placing the order.
5.3 The Winner may be announced on The Insider SA television programme and its digital platforms.
6. The Prize
6.1 The winner will receive a Majerzey by Majozi of their choice to the estimated value of R890.00 (eight hundred and ninety rand) (the Prize) – which will be subject to the following conditions:
6.1.1 The value of the Prize includes Value Added Tax.
6.1.2 The Prize is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or any other items. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
7.1 Any reference to the organisers includes the directors, members, partners, agents or consultants of the organisers, where the context allows for it.
7.2 We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions should it be deemed necessary in our sole and unfettered discretion.
7.3 The organisers’ decision regarding any matter concerning the Competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions, including the determination of the Winner, is final and no correspondence will be entered into except where otherwise provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
7.4 Where relevant, if a Winner does not accept the Prize as required herein, if an entry is not valid for whatever reason, if a Winner has breached these terms and conditions, if a Winner renounces the Prize or we deem such Winner to have renounced the Prize, we reserve the right to declare the Prize forfeited and/or to choose a new Winner.
7.5 Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the entrants or the organisers in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008.
7.6 By entering this Competition, the entrant consents to the collection, processing and further processing of his or her personal information (including personal information contained in electronic communications) by us for the purposes of conducting this Competition and facilitating the entrant’s participation in the Competition. Except where prohibited by law or where objected to by the individual at any time, the Winner grants permission for us and those acting under our authority to use his or her name, and or photographs, and or voice for purposes of announcing the Winner and related advertising purposes, in any form of media and without additional compensation, notification or permission. A Winner may at any time decline an invitation to use, or object to the use of, his/her image in marketing material.
7.7 By posting any content, images, or comments on any of the organiser’s public and/or social media platform or by sending any such content to the organisers, a entrant consents to and gives the organisers a world-wide royalty free licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such content, images or comments for the purposes of promoting the organiser’s products and/or services.
7.8 By entering the Competition, the entrant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless the organisers, as well as its holding company, its subsidiaries and any subsidiaries of its holding company, and their successors and assigns, directors, employees, agents or consultants against all and any losses, claims, proceeding, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise) liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis) howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the entrant’s participation in the Competition and or the use of the Prize.
7.9 The organisers and its service providers, are not responsible for:
7.9.1 incorrect and inaccurate transcription of entry information;
7.9.2 technical malfunction;
7.9.3 inappropriate images and comments posted by the entrant or by the public;
7.9.4 lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network or computer equipment or software; and/or
7.9.5 the inability to access any website or online services or any other error.
7.10 If required by the Minister of Trade and Industry, the National Consumer Commission or for whatever other reason, we will have the right to modify or terminate this Competition with immediate effect and without notice of such modification or termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against us and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against us.
7.11 The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and any correspondence related to the Competition should be directed at us and not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
7.12 We may require the Entrant to:
7.12.1 to provide his/her name, proof of address, identity number and cell number to enable us to verify the entry;
7.12.2 Where the entry includes the submission of any work eligible for copyright in terms of the Copyright Act No. 98 of 1978, conclude an agreement of assignment whereby any rights which the entrant may have in respect of such works are transferred to us.
7.13 We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise falsifying data.
7.14For more information, or a copy of these Terms and Conditions, please visit TheInsiderSA.co.za. Any Competition related queries may be emailed to TheInsiderSA@cardova.tv from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.